Welcoming the first day of 2022, CULTURESCOPE delivers a spectacular two-hour show, packed with beautiful island locales and interviews with a distinguished line-up of guests that include local and diaspora talent, capping its second season with a very festive episode eight.
Featured in the episode are:
- Cultural campaigner and author, Tasoula Hadjitofi
- The Fairytale Museum Cyprus
- Internationally-acclaimed soprano, Aliki Chrysochou
- Festive recipes by renowned chef and restaurateur, Roddy Damalis
- The Cyprus Choral Association
- St. Raphael Resort General Manager, Farah Shammas
- British High Commissioner to Cyprus, Stephen Lillie CMG
- Authors, J.L. Morin and Stephen Theo
- NGTV President, Yanna Darili
- Flat 6 Concepts Creative Director, Christos Joannides
- Newzroom Afrika News Director, Katy Katopodis
- The Hellenic Federation of South Africa
- The Cyprus Community of New South Wales
- Hellenic TV Founder, Takis Fellas
To be featured on the show, email: email@example.com
Produced by Silver Thespian Ltd.
Follow Paul Lambis and CULTURESCOPE also at the links below:
Paul Lambis YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNvK…
Paul Lambis Website: https://www.paullambis.com/
Paul Lambis Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PaulLambisDi…
Culturescope Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/culturescop…
Culturescope Website: https://www.culturescope.eu/
View the original video here.
Good Living is the Cyprus Mail’s portal of curated content from across the internet, showcasing local and global ideas, cultural highlights, and scientific and technological developments to inspire a sustainable life.