In this video, architect and interior designer Zahira Cury discusses the seven most common mistakes made when hanging curtains in the home, and how to avoid them. She also explains how different curtain styles can completely modify the look of a room or space.
The curtain-hanging errors she covers include:
- Installing hanging rods that are the same width as the window
- Placing the curtain rods too low
- Curtain length being too long or short
- Curtain panels not being wide enough
- Flimsy rods that warp under curtain weight
- Choosing high-maintenance curtain fabric
- Hanging wrinkled curtains
View the original video here.
Good Living is the Cyprus Mail’s portal of curated content from across the internet, showcasing local and global ideas, cultural highlights, and scientific and technological developments to inspire a sustainable life.